AC Replacement in Alpharetta, GA, And Surrounding Areas
While the winters tend to be moderate with only a couple of months of truly cold weather and the occasional snowstorm, the summers are swelteringly hot and the humidity seems to hang in the air. In the hottest parts of the summer, you find yourself and your family hanging out in the house with the air conditioner running full blast.
There may come a time when you need an AC replacement in Alpharetta, Georgia. Here are some things to consider.
Factors and Signs That It Is Time for an AC Replacement
Most air conditioning systems last between 16 to 20 years. However, there will come a day when you need to replace it. This is a major expense so you want to consider the factors and notice the signs that it’s almost time for an AC replacement. Here are some things to consider:
- Age: Although your air conditioner seems to run fine, if it’s over 20 years old, you might consider replacing it. You don’t want it to just die on the hottest day of the year.
- More frequent repairs that seem to cost more each time: As it ages, your AC will begin to fail almost part by part. You’ll find yourself calling for service more frequently and that the repairs are becoming more expensive.
- Significant Increase in your Electric Bill: As your air conditioner nears the end of its lifespan, it loses a lot of its energy efficiency. It begins to run harder and hotter to deliver the same amount of air.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance can help extend the lifespan of your air conditioning system. If you haven’t had a technician inspect your unit each year, you may find that you need to replace the unit sooner.
Things to Consider When Selecting a Replacement Air Conditioner
Now that you’ve decided to replace your air conditioning unit, you need to select the best unit from your home. Air conditioners aren’t created equally. You need to find the best unit to fit your price point. Here are some things to consider:
While you might think this is easy — you want the least expensive model — that isn’t the case. You need to weigh the cost against longevity and also against energy efficiency. You may find that paying a little more up front saves you enough money on your utility bills over the years that it costs less overall.
Air conditioning units come in a variety of sizes. If you have a large home, you want to ensure that you get a unit that’s large enough to cool your entire home. In some cases, you may need one unit for the downstairs and one for upstairs. When you own a smaller home, you need a smaller unit so it doesn’t run up your energy bills.
It seems like each year, the manufacturers come up with new and improved energy-efficient models. You want to get a model with a high energy-efficiency rating to save money throughout the unit’s lifespan.
Reasons to Choose Our Company for an AC Replacement in Alpharetta, Georgia
We take pride in offering you the best service possible combined with high-quality work. It’s our goal to make you a long-term client. Here are some reasons to choose us:
- Full Range of Services
- Service to Commercial, Residential, and Multi-family Properties
- Licensed and Insured
- Finance Option for Qualified Customers
- Maintenance Plans to Keep your HVAC in Peak Working Order
- Discounts Available Online
- EPA Certification
- Leeds Certification
- EarthCraft Certification
- And more.