AC Installation in Duluth, Roswell, Alpharetta, Lawrenceville and Johns Creek, GA
Alpharetta, Georgia sits just a little north of Atlanta and serves as one of the city’s suburb communities with all the best schools, shopping, and dining. Winters don’t stay cold for long with only a couple of months with temps around freezing. Hotlanta doesn’t get the nickname for no reason. The summers are scorching with high humidity that makes it more uncomfortable.
You spend the majority of your time in your home close to the air conditioning to stay comfy. If you need to replace your AC or live in an older home that never had AC, then you may need an AC replacement Atlanta, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, Duluth, GA.
Things to Consider With an AC Installation in Duluth, Lawrenceville, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, GA
When you decide to replace or install your first air conditioner, there are some decisions that you need to make. You need to select the air conditioning unit that’s going to cool your home for the next two decades. There are a variety of factors to consider:
- Size: Yes, air conditioners come in a variety of sizes, and you need one that fits with the square footage in your home. If you buy one that’s too small, you’ll run up your electric bill without ever cooling your home. When you own a larger home, you may need two units to cool the space, typically one upstairs and the other downstairs.
- Price: You might think this is easy; you want the cheapest. However, this is usually a mistake. You want to balance the price point with energy efficiency. The cheapest unit isn’t going to offer much in the way of energy efficiency, which will run up your electric bills and cost you more over the years.
- Make and Model: There are economy and luxury brands. You need to choose one with the most to offer that accommodate your budget. Our technicians can provide you the info you need to make a decision.
What to Expect With an AC Installation in Lawrenceville, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Roswell, and Duluth, GA.
You can be a little anxious when you’re having work done on your home. However, knowing what to expect and things you can do ahead of time can help. Here are some things to know and do:
Our technicians will arrive at the appointed time. If something unexpected happens, someone from our office will call and let you know.
Parts and Tools
Our team arrives with all the tools and parts to get the job done correctly. In the rare case when we need an unusual part, our technicians will locate and pick them up quickly.
Up to Code
In the 20 years since you last had an air conditioner installed, your local government has been busy writing new codes. Our technicians know the codes and will make any updates needed to ensure that your home is up to code in regards to the AC unit.
How Long Does it Take to Install?
It usually takes the better part of a day to install the new air conditioner. During this time, you won’t have cool air, so you might need to send your kids and elderly family to a friend’s house for the day.
Our technicians may need to come in and out of your home and backyard, so please, secure all of your pets before our arrival. While the technicians are pet lovers too, we don’t want any accidents or to endanger your pet.
At JE Mechanical HVAC, Corp our technicians have extensive experience installing new air conditioning systems. They can help you select a new model for you with your budget in mind. We offer fast service and competitive pricing. Contact us today to hire our well-trained professional HVAC contractor Roswell, Duluth, and Lawrenceville, GA for AC Installation in Duluth, Roswell, Alpharetta, Lawrenceville and Johns Creek, GA.
Why Choose Us
We are committed to providing top-notch HVAC services.
JE Mechanical HVAC, Corp provides effective AC installation and repair services. Our team of experts delivers services that you can rely on.
- Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction: Our entire staff devotes themselves to ensuring that our clients are completely satisfied.
- Years of Experience: Our many years of experience contribute to our knowledge, allowing us to provide better services every day.
- Service in an emergency: Our emergency services are intended to assist you during your time of need as soon as possible.
- Affordable Price: We focus on offering high-quality services at affordable prices so that you can keep your air conditioner in good condition.
For efficient AC servicing and AC installation in Roswell, Duluth, Lawrenceville, GA, Johns Creek, GA, and surrounding areas, contact JE Mechanical HVAC, Corp today, call us at 470-239-1411.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, replacing the air filter is important because of the following:
Pets: Change your filters every two months to keep your air clean if you have pets.
Allergies: Even the tiniest quantity of dust or dirt in the air might cause a response if you have allergies.
Children: To ensure good indoor air quality, update your air purifiers every two months if you have small children in the house.
You can replace the AC unit when it's 10-15 years old.
Modern air conditioners have 15-20 years, whereas older models have 10-12 years.
We can do things to make the air conditioner more efficient by keeping the blinds, furniture, and toys away from the vents. Then, increase the temperature on your heater by just a few degrees.
Air conditioning maintenance should be done at least once a year. Contact us for an AC installation in Roswell, GA.
It is good to cover your outside air conditioner condenser unit throughout the winter. It will aid in keeping dirt, twigs, and other debris out of the cooling fan and coils. In addition, it could help prolong the life of the cooling coil or make spring cleaning easier.
To figure out how big an air conditioner you'll need for a room, multiply the room's length by its width.