Air Conditioner Repair in GA and Surrounding Areas
As a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia enjoys the best of both worlds with the slower pace of a small town with all the big city amenities a few minutes away. The area enjoys moderate winters with only a couple of weeks when the temperatures hover around freezing. The summers make up for the mild winters with extreme heat and humidity.
When the Hotlanta shows its scorching summers, you head indoors to cool off with air conditioning. Sometimes, you need an air conditioner repair in Georgia to stay cool. Here are some early warning signs that you may need a repair call.
Warning Signs That You May Need an Air Conditioner Repair
Before your air conditioner stops working completely, it will give off little warning signs. If you know what to look for, you can get the needed repairs done quickly. Here are some things to look out for:
- Odd Sounds and Strange Smells: You know what your home sounds and smells like so if something changes, you need to look for the source. If it’s your HVAC system, it could be a sign of a problem. It could be a leak or a problem with the ducts. A technician can pinpoint the problem and get it back in running order.
- Higher than Normal Utility Bills: When your AC needs repairs or there are parts that are beginning to fail, it causes the entire unit to work harder and hotter. This is the cause of unexpected large utility bills.
- You can Hear the AC Working but no Air Comes out of the Vents: When the blower motor gets clogged with dirt or fails and needs to be replaced, it stops blowing cold air out into the home.
- Signs of Leakage: There are several things that can leak from your air conditioner, and the two most common causes of leaks are water and coolant. You need a technician to locate the source of the leak and make repairs to protect your home from further damage.
- Your AC Cycles Frequently without Cooling Off your Home: Typically, this is caused by a problem with the thermostat. If it doesn’t work properly, your air conditioner can’t cool your home properly.
Expansive Service Area to Meet the Needs of Our Customers
JE Mechanical HVAC takes pride in helping our friends and neighbors keep their air conditioners in tip-top condition. We know how brutal Georgia summers can be and how much you rely on your AC to make the heat bearable. Here are a few of the towns and communities that we provide air conditioner repair service:
- Sandy Springs
- And more
The Atlanta metro area covers a lot of space and includes many small cities. If you don’t see your town in this list, don’t worry. Contact our office to see if we offer service to your neck of the woods.
Benefits of Choosing Our Company for Your Air Conditioner Repair in Georgia
At JE Mechanical HVAC, we know that the customer is the key ingredient to our success. For that reason, we strive to be the best. It’s our goal to not only meet your needs but exceed your expectations. Here are a few of the benefits of our services:
- We’re a Full-service Company
- We Work on Commercial, Residential, and Multi-family Properties
- We’re Licensed and Insured for your Protection
- We can help you find Financing
- We offer Maintenance Plans
- We have Online Discounts Available
- EPA Certification
- Leeds Certification
- EarthCraft Certification
- And more.